The shower head is a necessary sanitary ware in our dai […]
The shower head is a necessary sanitary ware in our daily life, and the shower base is used to fix the shower head, so do not underestimate the shower base, because the shower base will appear if it is improperly installed or used for too long Problems such as loosening or hanging of the shower head have affected our normal use.
What should I do if the shower seat rotates loosely?
1. If there is a problem with the soft glue inside the shower seat, the soft glue needs to be replaced in time. If the shower is still within the warranty period, you can directly replace it with the after-sales service of the merchant. If it is out of the warranty period, you need to purchase and replace it yourself.
2. If the fixing seat cannot hang the shower head because of the loose screw, you can directly tighten the loose screw at this time. Whether it is the fixed sliding sleeve of the integral shower or the fixing seat of the ordinary shower, there is a screw next to it. When there is a loosening problem, a screwdriver can be used to tighten it, so as to solve the problem of not being able to hang the shower.
3. If the problem of loosening of the shower seat cannot be solved by the above two methods, then the entire shower seat needs to be replaced. If the shower seat you purchased is still within the warranty period, you can ask the merchant to replace it with a new one. If it has exceeded the warranty period, you need to buy it yourself. When buying a shower seat by yourself, you need to pay attention to it, and it must be matched with the shower at home.
Precautions for the installation of the shower seat
1. Installation location
Do not install the shower seat next to the door or window. When purchasing, consider where the shower mixing valve is installed. Don't wait for the decoration to find out that it is not suitable.
2. Keep a plane with the wall
The installation of the sprinkler base should be kept on a flat surface with the wall. If the reserved distance is too much, it will not be able to cover the wire head and screws. If the reserved distance is too small, it will be inconvenient for the installation of the sprinkler base.
3. The height of the mixing valve from the ground
The height of the mixing valve from the ground is generally between 90cm-110cm. This can be determined according to personal needs, but it should not be higher than 110cm and less than 90cm. The ideal shower seat height should be 20~30 cm higher than the height.
4. Shower style
There are many styles of shower heads on the market, and the installation methods are also different. There are surface installation, concealed installation, ceiling type, etc. The owner can choose the appropriate style according to the actual situation.