1. The connection between the shower head hose and the […]
1. The connection between the shower head hose and the water inlet pipe is connected to the valve body by a screw cap hose and fixed. The problem is that the screw cap is easy to gradually loosen, rust or even fall off as time goes by.
2. During the bathing process, this hose is pulled the most frequently, and the amplitude is often large, which will cause the metal hose and the screw cap to be broken. What's more, the other end of the hose is connected to the shower head in the same way. If the owner uses improper operation, such as excessive force, it is also easy to break.
3. When taking a shower, you should keep the metal hose in a natural stretched state. After use, you should insert the shower nozzle on the shelf. Never coil the metal hose on the shower faucet.
4. Usually when pulling the hose, it is necessary to prevent the joint between the hose and the valve body from forming a knot. Be sure to look at it carefully. When pulling the hose, use a little force to prevent the metal hose from being broken or causing the hose. Cause damage.