The shower has three different water outlet forms, and […]
The shower has three different water outlet forms, and different water outlet forms can bring a different shower experience. Some shower designs can integrate multiple water outlet forms at the same time.
1. Hand shower: It is the most common form of shower. It is easy to take and can help clean all parts of the body.
2. Top spray shower: it is fixed directly above the head and sprays water vertically downward. Its size is large, and the water output is generally large. Top-spray showers are not as flexible as hand-held showers. Usually, top-spray showers and hand-held showers are used together.
3. Side spray shower: The current side spray shower can adjust the angle, and the installation method is usually concealed installation, which has a certain massage effect.
Shower installation, surface installation process
There are also some points worth studying in the process of installing the shower. For example, the installation height is too high to be reached by the hand, the water splashes fall and it hurts, and it is too low and inconvenient to wash. Therefore, proper installation can make the shower experience more perfect.
There are two ways to install the shower, one is the exposed installation and the other is the concealed installation. Taking the exposed installation as an example, the specific installation process of the shower head is as follows:
1. Determine the size. After measuring the size of the shower head, determine the width and overall height of the fixed distance when the shower head is installed on the wall. The distance between the faucet and the ground is generally about 60cm.
2. Punch holes. Drill holes according to the measured size. Be careful not to penetrate the water pipes in the wall. The joints should be wrapped with raw tape to prevent the water pipes from leaking.
3. Device accessories. Fix the accessories in the shower head to the wall with screws, including the faucet and the entire bracket.
4. Check the device. Finally, install the shower head on the shower bracket. After installation, check whether it is level enough, and at the same time turn on the faucet to remove impurities in the hose and check whether the nozzle can be used normally.