1. Users with small solid blocks in tap water are not s […]
1. Users with small solid blocks in tap water are not suitable to use thermostatic shower faucets;
2. If the tap water contains powdery sediment or soft foreign matter, it may reduce the sensitivity of the thermostatic valve core, and it may also shorten the life of the thermostatic shower faucet
3. Try to shorten the distance between the water heater and the faucet so that hot water can reach the faucet as soon as possible;
4. Normal use water pressure is 0.05Mpa ~ 0.6 Mpa;
5. The hot and cold water supply pipe must not be installed incorrectly. The hot water pipe must be on the left and the cold water pipe must be on the right.
6. Be sure to clean the installation site before installing the thermostatic shower faucet, so as to avoid the small sand and stone hard blocks to damage the apron, thread, thermostatic valve core and other parts of the faucet;
7. Please install according to the instructions of the manual, pay special attention not to miss, lose or damage any gaskets or rubber rings;
8. The thermostatic shower faucet itself has no heating function, please adjust the water temperature of the water heater to 60 ℃ ~ 85 ℃;
9. Shower head and shower tube cannot withstand high temperature above 60 ℃;
10. Be sure to adjust the left water temperature adjustment knob to below 40 ℃ after each use;
11. If the pressure difference between hot water and cold water is too large, please use a screwdriver to adjust the valve of the bracket. Households using gas water heaters need to pay more attention to this.