If the shower has been used for a long time, there will […]
If the shower has been used for a long time, there will be various clogging phenomena that bother us, such as accumulated water scale, some sediment clogging, or the aging and damage of the shower. Can the shower be used if it is blocked? Need to be replaced with a new one? Don't have to make a conclusion too early, you can first take apart the clogged shower faucet and clean the nozzle to see if it works.
Three ways to disassemble the shower faucet
1. The first method is to close the main valve of the house first, then you can use a screwdriver to insert under the handle of the faucet and pry up from left to right. You have to pry on one side, and slowly, with even force and stability, so that you can remove the valve. The core is fine.
2. The second method is to close the main water valve, or close the angle valve of the shower faucet (if not, close the main valve), then drain the water in the pipe, and then unscrew the blue cap on the right handle. Use a Phillips screwdriver to loosen the screw inside, take off the handle, and the valve core is exposed, and then use an adjustable wrench to unscrew the valve core.
3. The third method is to close the main water valve first, and then buckle down the 8mm red and blue mark on the faucet handle. Use a flat-blade screwdriver to loosen the fixing screw counterclockwise, take off the handle, and use Use an adjustable wrench to disassemble the valve core of the faucet, use a wrench to open the upper part of the gland, and take out the ceramic valve core inside.
The necessary skills to replace the faucet and the steps to remove the faucet
1. Turn off the hot and cold water supply to the faucet on the pool, unscrew the nut with an adjustable wrench or pipe wrench, and then remove the faucet from the water supply pipe under the pool.
2. If the old device has nozzles and hoses, remove the nozzle fixing nuts under the pool. In addition, please disconnect the hose from its nozzle.
3. Remove the old faucet from the pool, and then clean the pool wall near the faucet installation area.
How to clean the nozzle
1. Clean the inside of the shower head: remove the water pipe head connected to the shower head, rinse the shower head with the water from the faucet, fill it with water, block the water inlet, shake it vigorously, and quickly release the dirty water. Repeat this several times. This method is suitable for cleaning all showers; if it is a shower with a removable shower head, it is very simple to clean the inside. Just disassemble the blossoming shower head and rinse with tap water.
2. Cleaning the shower nozzle: Use a needle to poke the blocked water outlet one by one.
As the general shower faucet nozzle clogging is caused by the trace amount of sediment in the tap water, during the long-term use of the shower nozzle, the accumulation of sediment will gradually block the water outlet of the shower nozzle, and even the interior of the shower will also accumulate Sandstone. So the cleaning method can also be formulated based on these reasons.