Basic Knowledge of Sanitary Ware Installation Bathroom […]
Basic Knowledge of Sanitary Ware Installation
Bathroom sanitary ware mosaic wall tiles ceiling floor tiles installation of toilets, washbasins, bathtubs installation of water supply and drainage pipes installation of lamps, sockets, mirrors installation of towel poles and other hardware accessories.
1. Inspection of the technological process of toilet seat: groundwater pipe alignment pipe mouth leveling and aligning drawing marks punching holes plastering grease sleeving rubber pad screwing nuts drawing marks on two side holes on the back of water tank punching inserting bolts leveling and aligning back water tank screwing nuts installing water tank and setting water tank. Elbow Fix the eight-shaped door Bend the fork of the lady's lamp Insert the floating door and the eight-shaped door Tighten the nut.
2. The technological process of washing basin is that the expansion bolt is inserted twisted hanging the basin pipe rack placing the basin on the rack to find a flat sewage connection: basin straightening water connection.
3. Bathtub Installation Process: Downwater Installation Oil Ash Closure Upper Water Installation Trial Leveling and Alignment
4. The technological process of the shower is that the cold and hot water pipe orifice is leveled by test tube measured the size of the short section mounted on the pipe orifice smeared with lead oil on the copper inlet of the shower, wrapped screwed nut fixed on the wall the upper copper pipe is installed on the tee orifice wood screw fixed on the wall. 5. The technological process of body cleaner: mixing switch, door cover and nut of hot and cold water door are leveled, water gate is installed nozzle core door is installed cold and hot water door outlet nut is tightened nuts on mixing switch are tightened three water door cover is installed magnet basin is installed nozzle is installed lower nozzle is installed handheld rod is installed adjustment Positive positioning.
Introduction to the Basic Process of Sanitary Ware Installation
(2) Key points of installation and construction of sanitary ware
1. Installation and construction essentials of sanitary ware washing basin:
(1) Washing basin products should be flat and crack-free. The drainage plug shall have an overflow hole not less than 8 mm in diameter.
(2) The overflow hole of the drain plug should be aligned with the overflow hole of the wash basin as far as possible when the drain plug is connected with the wash basin, so as to ensure the smooth flow of the overflow part, and the upper end face of the drain plug should be lower than the bottom of the wash basin after insertion.
(3) The bracket fixing bolt may adopt galvanized open-foot bolts of not less than 6 mm or galvanized metal expansion bolts (if the wall is porous brick, the use of expansion bolts is strictly prohibited).
(4) Washing basin and drainage pipe should be firmly connected, and easy to disassemble, the connection should not be open. Silicon paste seam shall be applied to the contact part between wash basin and wall.
(5) If the washbasin drainage bend and faucet are plated products, the plating layer shall not be damaged during installation.
2. Installation essentials of sanitary ware bathtub:
(1) When installing skirt bathtub, the bottom of skirt plate should be close to the ground, and 250-300 mm holes should be reserved in the drainage area of floor to facilitate drainage installation, and maintenance holes should be set on the wall at the drainage end of the bathtub.
(2) Other types of bathtubs can be determined according to relevant standards or user needs. Then build two brick foundations and install the bathtub. If the side wall of the bathtub is built with skirts, the repair holes should be set at the drainage place of the bathtub or at the end wall of the drainage. (3) The height of cold and hot water faucets or mixed faucets of various bathtubs should be 150 mm higher than the surface of the bathtub, and the chromium plating layer should not be damaged during installation. The chrome-plated cover should be close to the wall.
(4) The height of fixed shower and hose shower can be installed according to relevant standards or user requirements.
(5) The upper plane of the bathtub installation must be checked flat with a horizontal ruler, and the side slope shall not be allowed. Sealing paste shall be applied to fill the joint of the side of the upper mouth of the bathtub and the wall.
(6) The connection between bathtub drainage and drainage pipe should be firm and compact, and easy to disassemble, and the connection should not be open.
3. Installation Points of Sanitary Ware and Toilet
1) The height of angle valve installed in water supply pipe is generally 250 mm from the ground to the center of angle valve. If connected toilet is installed, it should be determined according to the height of the toilet inlet from the ground, but not less than 100 mm. The center of angle valve of water supply pipe is generally located 150 mm on the left side of sewage pipe center or according to the actual size of toilet.
2) The water tank of the low water tank toilet shall be fixed with galvanized foot bolts or galvanized metal expansion bolts. If the wall is porous brick, expansion bolts are strictly prohibited. Soft gaskets should be used between the water tank and the nut. Hard metal sheets are strictly prohibited.
3) The back of the water tank with a water tank and a connected toilet should be no more than 20 mm from the wall.
4) Installation of toilet should be fixed with galvanized expansion bolts of not less than 6 mm, soft gaskets between toilet and nut, and sewage pipe should be exposed to the ground for 10 mm.
5) When the toilet is installed, it should be coated with grease around the bottom drainage outlet, then the outlet of the toilet should be directed at the sewage pipe mouth and slowly pressed down and compacted, then the gasket nut should be tightened, the extruded grease should be removed, and the edge of the base should be filled with grease and compacted, and then wiped with wire or cloth immediately after cleaning.
6) The height of the overflow pipe in the flushing tank should be less than 30-40 mm of the wrench hole in order to prevent water from overflowing from the wrench hole when the intake valve is damaged.
(3) matters needing attention in installation of sanitary ware
1. Do not destroy the waterproof layer. If the waterproofing layer has been destroyed or not, the waterproofing should be done first, and the water seepage test should be carried out for 12 hours. 2. Fixed sanitary ware and tight pipe interface.
3. Attention should be paid to the protection of finished products to prevent knocking on sanitary ware.